Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of computer or operating system do I need to use Evolution Health programs?
Evolution Health software platforms and tools are designed to operate on the most commonly used personal computers and operating systems. Whether you are participating in a Evolution Health beta program or private-label program you will need to meet the following base requirements:
- Windows 98 (1st and 2nd edition); or
- Windows ME; or
- Windows NT (service pack 6a); or
- Windows 2000 (service pack 3); or
- Windows XP Home Edition.
- Windows XP Professional (service pack 1); and/or
- Windows 2003 Server Editions; and
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1 (by clicking the following link you will find out if you have the Microsoft .NET Framework installed. Should it not be installed on your computer you can install it from this link: Microsoft Windows Update.
Why am I getting an error message that says that I have to install the Microsoft .Net Framework?
To use Evolution Health tools you need to have the Microsoft .NET Framework installed on your computer.
By clicking the following link you will find out if you have the Microsoft .NET Framework installed. Should it not be installed on your computer you can install it from this link: Microsoft Windows Update Microsoft Windows Update
How do I change my email address, password and/or nickname?
To change your nickname, email or password log in to your account. Go to the Update my Settings
page. Once there, you will see your quit settings. On the right hand side of the page you will see a box with four hyperlinks. Click on these to change your email, password, nickname and personal information.
How do I add an image (avatar) to my posts and profile?
To add an image (avatar) to your profile and posts, log in to your account. Once logged in, click on the Update my Settings
page. On the right hand side of the page, you will see four hyperlinks. Click on the Avatar link. Here you can upload a picture using the Upload Image from Computer button. Clicking Choose File will allow you to search for a picture saved to your computer. The picture you choose must be smaller than 50KB. Be sure to select Yes to the statement “Show your picture icon”. Lastly, click the Submit my Changes button to ensure the changes are saved.
How do I post in the forums?
Posting in the forums is a great way to give and receive support. Many members of our support group say it is one of their favourite program tools! To post in the forums you will need to log in and go to the Discussion Board
page. Once there, you can choose to participate in a thread (discussion) that has already been created or create a thread (discussion) of your own.
- To create a new thread (or discussion) click on a relevant topic and then select the Start New Discussion hyperlink on the top left hand corner of the thread list.
- To reply to a discussion that has already been created, once in the thread, click on the Reply to this Discussion button on the top left hand side of the page.
How can I search for messages in the support group?
You can use the Search Forums
link on the top right hand side of the forums. In the search messages page you can search for threads by key words. Be sure to click the Search button instead of pressing enter.
What happens to any personal information that I submit when using this program?
Your personal information is grouped with personal information of other users. We analyze usage patterns and cumulative clinical and demographic data to improve our software, and for no other reason.
When was PREGNETS launched?
The first version of PREGNETS was first launched in 2003. The current version was launched in 2012.